PWTC Putra World Trade Centre
Date: 12th to 16th October 2011
Venue: Tun Razak Hall 1,2,3 & Merdeka Hall
Organiser: Sharpers Malaysia S/B
From the founders of MIHAS, Shapers Malaysia brings you the local fiesta of the year!
HALFEST is a halal fiesta exposition created to strengthen and further stimulate the local halal industry before venturing into the global market. It aims to be the platform in developing the halal market locally.
Why exhibit at HALFEST?
- A platform for local entrepreneurs to enhance the presence of their products and services in the domestic market before venturing into international markets through MIHAS.
- A nurturing ground for local entrepreneurs of halal products to be more competitive and ready in terms of infrastructure and export capabilities to face a bigger market demand at MIHAS in the future.
- Establish bilateral relations between the government and local entrepreneurs through organized activities such as the National Congress of Halal and Halal Industry Dialogue.
- An informative platform where the consumers can identify who’s Halal (who’s not!) and whether a product is ‘certified’ halal by an establish certifying body.
- A platform to inculcate the attitude of “Budaya Halal” among the local consumers in order to create awareness and educate them on the importance adopting a ‘halal lifestyle’.
- The only carnival-based halal expo which allow the entrepreneurs to connect and interact directly with more than 40,000 consumers expected to be at HALFEST.